Saturday, February 18, 2012

MIA for the PAST SEVERAL MONTHS


THE DIFFICULTIES OF RUNNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS
  
If running your own business was a cake walk everyone would do it instead of working for the MACHINE! I never assumed it would be easy and I never said it would be smooth sailing all the way to the top...In Fact you have NO IDEA in these tuff times how HARD and FRUSTRATING building a business can be today, unless you are crazy enough to start one these days yourself...lol. There is NO WAY in this current economy that I will have enough funds to reach and film the other islands at this time. I need to get my TOURS running and my MERCHANDISING selling. I am in the HUGE PROCESS of doing just that by dumping thousands into this! I'm taking a HUGE risk and putting it all on the line! I hope to have all this up and running on the WEBDSITE in JUNE 2012. Mahalo Nui Loa everyone for your support, sorry this BLOG has been so inactive, but don't forget I'm a one man machine and I only have two hands...lol, Shoots~Wayde

No comments:

Post a Comment