THE BEAUTIFUL HAWAIIAN ISLAND CHAIN
I have spent the last few weekends scouting Maui and the Big Island, spending my own hard earned money with no return, it sucks that I won’t be able to do a Kauai scouting trip because of lack of funding right now. My intentions are to film all the islands over 2012, but there are serious questions as to how I will be able to do this without the financial backing.
I’m not made of money and unless I get SPONSORED or a considerable amount of DONATIONS come in from the selling of my merchandising it may become an unfortunate reality that I will be unable to film the other islands and only lay out map systems on my website...That would be a serious shame.
After looking at the financial KILLING it would cost to spend a month on each island to film it would just brake me and put me on the streets. I love helping others, but I have been spending my own hard earned money for the past three years, I’m just not going risk a roof over my head for doing others favors. This is my personal dilemma and battle I am dealing with.
These trips has made me more stressed as I try to figure out how I can do this and still keep myself financially secure. A world without money would be a perfect world for a poor man...I'm sure most of us would give a world like that a BIG THUMBS UP! With little to nothing I was able to make the Poor Man's Guide a huge success so letting money get in the way of my passion just isn't going to work for my soul. My soul knows no boundaries and I doubt I will give in to societies bullshit of saying "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE" anytime soon. My stops on Maui and the Big Island have been some of the most beautiful. When you do it alone in the silence of your own thoughts it makes you take in each moment that much more. To sit back and breath alone with God...Don't ever tell me something's impossible...EVER!
There are so many places on the road less traveled on the other islands...I witnessed but a blink of an eye to what they hold. I can’t even begin to count the places on my wish list to explore. I’m going to want to film so many of them and I hope I will be given that chance to do so. The pictures here on this BLOG POST are some of my stops on Maui and Big Island I saw...These places WILL be Filmed as long as I get there...after that it’s all up in the air. I never said my journey was going to be easy.
I also never said it was going to be cheap, but I believe in the good I’m doing and in the end I look forward with positive vibes that everything I wish to accomplish will be done. I never back down from a fight and this is going to be a battle to film these islands the way I want to...DAMN IT...I’m going to get it done!
I know now that Oahu won’t be my home forever...It is clear one of the other island will be, but I am many years away from retiring on a ranch or tree house somewhere in the middle of the rainforest on the Big Island...lol







No comments:
Post a Comment