DA BUIDLING PROCESS of DA WWH POOR MAN TOURS
We are off to an AMAZING start for 2012. The Poor Mans TOUR JEEP has had it's first stage completed. We do Stage 2 this week and Stage 3 in late March. We will be Launching OFFICIAL TOURS in JUNE. The POOR MAN TOURS Webpage should be up in Late MAY to start taking reservations for JUNE 2012! This process hasn't been easy, and it has taking a huge amount of time away from my creative side with my Videos. Sadly I am doing only one VIDEO a month and it has become a personal DISAPPOINTMENT not only for myself, but for many of you who use to enjoyed my Videos Weekly. I just don't have the funds to pay someone to film and edit my videos so I still do them myself and building the business side of WWH has taken all my time up. I promise...When things settle down with the business side and I start making a living I will hire someone and pick the videos back up to one Video every two weeks. If I don't start making some personal money from helping all of you...I won't be doing anything Wayde's World Hawaii anymore...Mahalo Nui Loa for your understanding...WE ARE GETTING THERE! Send out the POSITIVE VIBES! Aloha, Wayde

No comments:
Post a Comment