We are HERE...finally the WWH Website LAUNCH is here!
We LAUNCH Tuesday OCTOBER 25TH!
This is very exciting news for those looking to travel to Hawaii on a budget and I'm stoked that after 6 months of building the site, designing it and writing my small E-Books we are a GO!
I haven't told anyone about my Blog as of yet and it will only be found by using my WWH WEBSITE so if you are here and you are reading this you are a TRUE MEMBER of DA OHANA!
CONGRATULATIONS!
You will be the only ones who will be updated every day on my FILMING and TRAVEL to all the other ISLANDS!
MAUI-KAUAI-BIG ISLAND
I WILL NOT be updating anyone on my extended travels to the other islands on any of my other NETWORKS. I will only be posting on my networks that I am on EXTENDED LEAVE FILMING.
It's going to be fun...Here you will watch me film, photograph and learn about these other islands first hand. I may have been to the other islands many times, but I have never TRULY EXPLORED them like I am about to do so I will be discovering things for the first time with you!
ARE YOU READY??? I AM...See you all out there...
"On the Road less Travled"
~Shoots n Aloha my Ohana~
Wayde

No comments:
Post a Comment