Saturday, October 1, 2011

WWH WEBSITE LAUNCH EARLY OCTOBER 2011



We are in the final weeks of the WWH Website LAUNCH and I am working hard in the office! I was thinking this day would never come, but finally here we are. Even with the launch of the site my sales team and I have much work to do...From getting advertising contracts to sponsorships to filming the other islands and starting the Poor Man Tours in 2012. I am excited about filming the other islands, but we can only film them with the help of my Ohana, fans, and members with the WWH merchandising page. You need to have money to make money. Creating a clothing line takes money and I am just a little short on that right now. Once I do get the money from advertising and sponsorships on the WWH Website I will use that money to print the clothing line and that's where everyone comes in. The money donated by purchasing my clothing line will allow me to film the other islands for you guys. None of this has been easy and my life has now be dedicated to helping you guys more then myself, but in the end Karma has a way of working itself out and I know in the end this Poor Man will be the richest Poor Man anyone will know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment