Tuesday, August 30, 2011

WAYDE'S WORLD HAWAII WEBSITE

Man, it's been a crazy summer...I have had more and more issues with getting the WWH Website up and running. For a site that was to be finished in April then July and now to be completed in late Sept/Early Oct this has been a serious journey for me personally. I have learned so much during this process of building a business. I hope when I launch it will all be worth the sacrifices I have made. On top of this news of the sites launch I have a new member and Co-Star of WWH...I call here SUNSHINE and always have, but her real name is Jen Lee Haley and I'm excited she has made her dreams come true as well by moving to Hawaii from Boston. Sunshine and I go WAY back and we share a special bond not only for Hawaii, but for each other. I hope you all enjoy the videos to come and the WWH Website...Keep you all posted on our OFFICAL LAUNCH! Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment