Saturday, June 16, 2012

The HARD WORK has PAID OFF with our FIRST NEW VIDEO RELEASE with the CANON G1X and GLIDECAM 100HD

"HO'OMALUHIA BOTANICAL GARDEN"

                It has been a JOURNEY!
  
Learning the CANON G1X HYBRID and GLIDECAM 1000HD has been intense, but it's been a pleasure...it's always amazing when hard work pays off and when you have a GREAT CO-HOST like Sue Li. Together we really do make a great team. Hopefully for many, many videos to come we will be able to work together and expand the WWH BRAND.




I remember going to HO'OMALUHIA for the first time back in 1995. It was a wondrous place...a place to get lost, a place to discover, a place to find yourself...A place to meditate and re-energize your soul. When here, you forget all sense of time, home seems so far away and your dreams over take you.  When here, you are free...free to roam, free to dream, free to be.

Every time I come here I discover something new. The next time here always feels like the first time...I know if you get the chance to come here, you as well will discover something beautiful and new, not only about your surroundings, but about yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment